Tuesday, May 18, 2010

JACK: You do not want to miss this wedding. It's going to be New York royalty: the Astors, the Rockefellers. The Sbarros.

AVERY: Yes, I know, Jack--you think I don't want to know what Pizzerina Sbarro is going to be wearing?

JACK: Then come.

AVERY: We both know that is a bad idea, which is why I scheduled a conflict I can't get out of.

JACK: What is it?

AVERY: Well, if you must know, I'm on Dodecacil. The pill where you only get your period once a year.

JACK: We're so close to beating that thing completely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fave recent moment was when Jenna's mom was showing off her half boob job, and forced Jack to take a grope.

"Yes. Very Different. This one is like a cantalope, and this one is like a ziplock back full of cream of mushroom soup."