Wednesday, May 06, 2009

1. I have indulged in a truly juvenile, puerile, embarrassing, ridiculous, idiotic, high school screen saver! Fun. Every once in a while there are advantages to not having a job.

2. Funniest word I heard from a Frenchman recently: whooped, in this case as in whooped cream. Also: attentionnate. Cool new adjective, that.

3. I just have to say it, because it's been coming up a lot recently. I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE OXFORD COMMA (most of the time). I don't like it. If you feel like you can't be friends with me anymore, I understand. But I just can't do it.

4. The whole snooty smug billmaher/sethmacfarlane/atheistic axis, if I may lick my finger and put it in the air to take a half-assed reading of the zeitgeist for a moment, is starting to irk me. It's limited. In all the ways that it justly charges fire-breathing religion to be.

5. The proper way to respond to difficult kenkens: fling your pencil across the room. Cripes!

No comments: