Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I just have to say this.

I have been lookin for big bamboo door-knockers--the trapezoid kind--forever. A couple lazy years. I know deep in my heart that they--and it has to be the gold kind--would look beyond fabulous with my pink smock top. Now, however, I am full of the sartorial resentment that comes from celebrities making something really over-popular out of your own lil pet obsession, so that said item is 1) ubiquitous 2) expensive 3) more cliched than before. So Amy Winehouse, Fergie and LIly Allen...this white girl needed those earrings FIRST, okay? Hrmph. Back off.

I know how this sounds...trust me. What kinda dumbass point is it to say No really I want these earrings in the spirit of "Ladies First" not "Fergalicious"? (IF YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN) But what can I say.

3 comments:

Demandra said...

Should I be frightened that you and Skankolicious Beard have something in common? Are you going to fuck up your face with plastic surgery next? Oh wait, wait. You were first. Ahhh, relief.

Elizabeth M. Tamny said...

Who? Wha? Beard? No plastic surgery. Earrings. EARRINGS.

Demandra said...

Fergie=Beard 'cuz boyfriend Josh D=Queer. But yes, yes. EARRINGS.