Two movie scenes where one actor visibly flinches when being kissed or hugged by another onscreen:
1. Prince kissing Wendy at the end of Purple Rain:
2. Jimmy Stewart hugging Zuzu at the end of It's a Wonderful Life:
Two actors who got worse at acting rather than better:
1. Nicolas Cage:
Favorite characters on:
1. King of the Hill (Dale Gribble and Ted Wasonasong):
2. Shaun the Sheep (Shirley and Timmy):
Two line readings from Andie MacDowell that are really bad and should have been redone:
1. Green Card ("These people are due here any minute and you stroll around my apartment touching my things--do you realize the situation you've put me in, do you?")
2. Four Weddings and a Funeral ("Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."); the looping in this scene makes it particularly icky.
Two unrelated things:
1. I really dislike how this extra in Groundhog Day dances. I wait for him to come on so I can hate on him:
2. I want to write a book about Paul Anthony's clothing choices in the 80s. They are the oddest hetero-gay something or other:
That's all. Goodnight!