Sunday, February 06, 2011

Two-fers.

Two movie scenes where one actor visibly flinches when being kissed or hugged by another onscreen:
1. Prince kissing Wendy at the end of Purple Rain:

2. Jimmy Stewart hugging Zuzu at the end of It's a Wonderful Life:


Two actors who got worse at acting rather than better:
1. Nicolas Cage:

2. Roseanne:




Favorite characters on:
1. King of the Hill (Dale Gribble and Ted Wasonasong):

2. Shaun the Sheep (Shirley and Timmy):


Two line readings from Andie MacDowell that are really bad and should have been redone:
1. Green Card ("These people are due here any minute and you stroll around my apartment touching my things--do you realize the situation you've put me in, do you?")

2. Four Weddings and a Funeral ("Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."); the looping in this scene makes it particularly icky.


Two unrelated things:
1. I really dislike how this extra in Groundhog Day dances. I wait for him to come on so I can hate on him:

2. I want to write a book about Paul Anthony's clothing choices in the 80s. They are the oddest hetero-gay something or other:

That's all. Goodnight!

No comments: