Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mascara Language gets even more action-movie with L'Oreal's Telescopic Explosion (you wouldn't think you'd want to put any of these things near your eyes, sometimes). TA-POW. The design is action movie too, suggestive of the telescope a general would decisively snap shut before barking war orders.

The absolute best part--to look at, haven't tried it yet--is the little brush, which is downright Seussian, and makes me think of this pompom on Sophie Tucker's head. I wish I could get a better photo of the fabulous spiky brush--it's totally cool, at least in its pristine state. We'll see if it actually works, which is why I bought it, cuteness aside. I find the physics of mascara application with current brush design extremely cumbersome, at least when using one's own arms.

Addendum: This stuff ROCKS. Yay lil spiky ball.

No comments: