Tuesday, November 06, 2007

fatties on Miami Ink

On Miami Ink tonight they are featuring two people I am acquaintanced with from bouncing around the size acceptance community. One is a great woman named Deidra I met at a NAAFA convention involved with Big Moves who gets a tattoo by the ever-fabulous Les Toil, whose work I love and adore; the other is a guy, an FA (fat admirer for all your civilians), who gets a groovy chubby girl pin-up girl tatt on his arm. Nobody's seen how the episode got cut, but size acceptance is supposed to be woven within it in some fashion, thematically. I really hope it's good! I will be squalling loudly if it is to let the show know I liked it.

Looks like the one-hour episode is on at 9 CST on the Learning Channel. There's also another older episode after, but I'm fairly sure the stuff I mentioned is only in the 9 o'clock ep.

3 comments:

Rains said...

This is really a good show. The Story Line and characters of Miami Ink Episodes is really good.I always enjoy to Watch This show.

ramos said...

The Miami Ink is Really A good Show. My Favorite Artist is chris Garver.I love His Tattoo work...I love To Watch Miami Ink Episodes.


Download Miami Ink Tv Show
Watch Miami Ink Seasons
Miami Ink Tv Show Download

Anonymous said...

Nice show and nice post too. I love to Watch TV Shows Online. And this is a good show to watch.