Wednesday, May 16, 2007

punkt by punkt

1. I am developing an idjit crush on the Dinner: Impossible mancakes (Robert Irvine). Pritty pritty! It is a combination of watchin his arm muscles and the fact that he's actually Doing Things without enorrrrmous drawn-out food show chitter-chatter.

2. Two people I know online through the fat acceptance world are gonna be on Miami Ink. Sweet! One's a fat girl gettin a tattoo, one's a guy gettin a tattoo of a fat girl. Let's hope it all comes off well!

3. I miss Gourmet's old editorial design; I find the way it's currently laid out almost impossible to separate from advertising.

4. In this world these days, with way too much of this:









There are not nearly enough of these:



(that's a sauce spoon, by the way; the arrow's pointing to the distinctive sauce spoon dent)




5. On the phone tonight with me BFF, in rapid succession (space of about 10 minutes) I brought up Torvill & Dean, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sarah Brightman, Judy Garland, Summer Stock, Queen Elizabeth's hats and the tailoring of her clothes and Mark Morris. Sometimes I out-gay even the gay-boys, I tell you.

6. Recently I have started making LOLCAT/Caturday photos, but with...me. Why should cats have all the anthropomorphizin' fun? Okay, these indicate a new level of major Internet dumbness...pliz cut me slack. Home alone a lot.

2 comments:

Demandra said...

AHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh. Sweet. Jesus. God, how I love you. So funny.

Please let me know when the buds are on the ink show. I have a friend who watches it religiously.

Anonymous said...

The cavalcade of topics fit for a queen was started with a small mention of calligraphhy--yes, calligraphy is always moments away from QEII herself, and then opera, and then diction, and then probably cooking somehow. signed, the BFF