Monday, May 14, 2007

1. Specific type of Mess, level 35-1: The kind of mess that is temporarily convenient. For example: whenever you reach for a seltzer...there's one there! On the floor, on your nightstand, wherever. Because they're all over the place, and as such--magically available. This state of mess is a temporary one, however. Entropy takes over and suddenly nothing is where you want it, nothing can be found. So you have to go back to order, or sink farther into chaos. Oooh.

2. . . . wide open spaces / Room to make her big mistakes

3. . . . And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee.
I'm steppin' tall, y'all,and just like Humpty Dumpty
you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.
I like to rhyme, I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack

No comments: