Friday, April 13, 2007

Someone told me recently that Rick Steves is a big supporter of marijuana decriminalization. It turns out not only is he that, he's on the advisory board of NORML (quoth Rick: "It's kind of fun to take a trip without having to travel.") This fact makes me really happy, and I can't quite explain why. It's not because I care so much about pot. And he makes a fair amount of sense, but it's not about that either. It just makes me happy. The same way that finding out "You Oughta Know" is about Dave Coulier makes me happy. Hee HEE! Hee HEE!!

2 comments:

Demandra said...

Thank you for posting this. I was just getting ready to post a blog about how his fucking show jacks up my beloved Saturday cooking show love fest. But now that I know this, he is my hero.

I take it all back, Rick.

Clover said...

i imagine rick and his turkish mistress have enjoyed many a hookah primed with the yummy ganja