Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I dunno, I don't know enough about Dr. Andrew Weil to know where and how I should be cynical about him, but I rather enjoyed watching him placidly bat away Colbert's stupid baiting questions last night with a wise but kind of distant look in his eye. Nothing weird to see here, folks. At the moment I have a lot of Weil Rescue Fantasies, frankly. He embodies the kind of thinkin that despite my best efforts I have go get and peck at in dribs and drabs, information and oversight that comes from too many places, not one. This is my second bloggitudinous clue that I have been sick recently. Not only is it going to take me a while to recover from this recent bought of illness, there is a background health problem waiting that's gotta be attended to. Very unModern life. It has its own demands. Hence slightly easier fantasies of Weil-supervised restcures...

This is gonna be interesting.

No comments: