Friday, January 26, 2007

Mr. Sprinkles

One of the best presents I ever got was a container of chocolate jimmies from HY. A restaurant supply container. For those of us who like jimmies, the goofy lil Betty Crocker 1.75 oz jars just don't make any sense. That's like...a jimmies amuse bouche. A shot at the bar. Not to mention they are all wax. This was a big ginormous tub! That lasted a surprisingly short time.

I don't know what it is about jimmies...I just love them and this goes far beyond the kind of nostalgie de la boue crappy-fuds-from-childhood tip. Love em.

This brand rocks. It's Dutch, and made from good chocolate. Plus it comes in this FANTASTIC CONTAINER. I wish to have an entire apartment full of them, rolling gently in the currents from the central heating. (Isn't that image just *begging* to have a text wraparound? It's killing me to have this flat edge.)

No comments: