Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sex and City (can't stop talking like Borat) is like a Sesame Street counting exercise that only goes to four. Samantha = 4x as slutty as Charlotte. Miranda = 4 units of cynical vs. Samantha's 3 and Carrie's 2. Let us take this issue and and dole out the reactions in equal proportions among these four characters, who overlap only when statisticaly indicated. Nobody out of character, nobody out of the various ranges. And we are supposed to like Carrie the most because she is the most "universal," the closest to the middle in each case, the least whatever (character trait), but it makes for boring. 12345678910eleventwelve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be burned at the stake for saying such things, yanno?

In the end, it was Miranda that we all loved. She was the only one I could ever believe anyhoo.

Anonymous said...

I am a single woman living in New York and I cannot watch this show otherwise I'd shoot myself.