Friday, June 09, 2006

Tomorrow's Judy's birthday. And how are you going to celebrate? And why does TCM always show the fab lineups (today it's For Me and My Gal, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Clock, The Harvey Girls, Summer Stock, In the Good Old Summertime AND The Pirate...UNBELievably delicious) while we are AT WORK?? Would be a great day to stay at home in a pink pegnoir and sip cocktails with someone sympathetic. I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big shout-out to my homeskillet Kim B., the biggest Judy fan I know, who's probably celebrating as we speak, and Fred K., who in a perfect world would be my sympathetic Judy-watching-to-headachey-excess person.

Ashlee Simpson's nose: why? Her face has lost whatever individuality or piquancy it once had. Routine rhinoplasty = nassy.

No comments: